Indosight blog has published a decent amount of articles over the past 2 years. The information might be even a little too overwhelming if it’s your first time reading our blog.
Therefore we have put together this little guide to help you get started with Indosight blog. Find most popular and searched after articles of each category and the link to read all the articles in that particular category.
Starting a company in Indonesia
- Minimum Capital Requirement
- How To Register Company In Indonesia
- Foreign Ownership Restrictions
- Representative Office
- Shareholders, Directors And Commissioners of PT PMA
Find all company registration articles here.
Importing In Indonesia
- Import Licenses In Indonesia
- Importing Without Import License (Undername Import)
- Calculate Import Tax And Duty
- Setting Up Import Company
Find all import articles here.
Visas And Work Permits
Find all visas and work permits articles here.
Managing Company In Indonesia
- Company Restructuring
- Finding Office Space
- Labor Costs And Employment Culture
- Investment Activity Report
- Reporting Taxes
Find all company management articles here.
- Understanding Indonesian Business Culture
- Indosight Turned Two: What I Learned About Doing Business In Indonesia
- Doing Business In Batam Free Trade Zone
- Running Small Business In Indonesia
- Indonesian Laws Relevant To Foreign Investors
Find all insights here.
Did you find what you were looking for? If not, contact us at email@example.com.
Guest blogging for Indosight blog
With over 10,000 monthly readers, Indosight blog is an excellent platform to showcase your expertise. We are happy to receive guest posts from industry experts with a unique point of view. Here are the requirements:
- Minimum 800 words well edited article
- At least 2 high resolution photos that don’t violate copyright laws
- Writing style must be easy to read professional content – keep paragraphs short and content accurate. If not sure, check out copyblogger.com for good tips on writing articles.
- No promotional content – we only publish articles that are also relevant for people that are not going to buy your services. A good article will sell your credibility anyways and we do add link to your website or social media channel.
Before writing a guest post, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s discuss your article.
We don’t guarantee you’ll get published or how many clicks you will receive. But most of our guest posts end up in the first page of Google for their particular keyword.